Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DAY 5: I'm a YES (Wo)Man - part 1

I almost didn't write about today's challenge. I am so tired, from staying up late and writing and then getting up early. At first I was going to pound out this entry and then I realized that the title of this doesn't mean you say "yes" to all the things you have to do, but to those things you want to do.

So, I am saying "yes" to getting a full night's sleep. And then writing in the morning. But not before I provide you all with an amazing display of art made from the ordinary. Certainly makes me gaze in wonder. Check it out!


I so wish I had the name of the person who made this so that I could celebrate them!

2 comments:

  1. Say yes to rest ! Brilliant ! Rest well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Kim, they are so encouraging! (And I got a full 9 hours of sleep. I think I am fully recharged.) Onward!

    ReplyDelete